Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Training
K Alliance’s online Windows Server 2012 training courses are intended to provide busy IT professionals with a cost-effective and flexible study option to upgrade their skills and knowledge without having to depend on impossibly hectic traditional training sessions. All our tutorial videos are led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer with years of experience. We cover basic to advanced concepts in Windows Server 2012 to get individuals up to speed in designing, planning, implementing, maintaining and monitoring a Windows Server 2012 based network.
Advanced Windows Server 2012 concepts are discussed at length in our videos. Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell 3.0, and implementing Desktop Application Environments, Desktop Infrastructure, and Advanced Server Infrastructure are covered in detail. Students will also learn how to configure advanced Windows Server 2012 services, and install, configure and administer the Windows Server 2012 Server. Network Policy Server roles, Network Access Protection, Encryption, and advanced auditing are some of the other topics that are included.
Get in touch with K Alliance at 1-800-330-9111 to learn more.
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Administering Windows Server 2012
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
- Implementing Desktop Application Environments
- Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell 3.0